Skip to main content

Chatting with an Engineering College Secretary // soft skills Ezhilarasan

Diary : 25, April, 2018. (PUBLIC VERSION)
CHATTING WITH THE COLLEGE SECRETARY
Friends,

An unforgettable day's happening !!

Today I went to my younger daughter's ENGINEERING college ABCDE, Salem.

Tamil translation / தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு

It was to pay the Fees and thank the college Secretary, Smt. LALITHA KUMARI (name changed) for her support.

It seems all these 4 years she had been a great FAN of my younger daughter, Saroja (name changed).

Therefore, after I gave the cash to her, she started to praise my daughter. I was very elated.  She even told,  if my daughter agrees, she is ready to offer her a job in her college after completion of B.E.

Since madam was very casual, I started to narrate one or two real life pranks that my younger daughter did when she was a child.

I told madam they are readily available as detailed article in my SOFT SKILL BLOG. Then I gave my mobile phone and made her read an article. She liked the article and was not in a hurry to close our discussion at all.

So as a true "guru" of my daughters, I started narrating incident after incident about how I meticulously reared them. All along I was thinking that any time my daughter may prompt me not to prolong the talk. But she didn't do that. So I went on chatting. I felt very relaxed chatting with her. I even made her hear my 3rd standard live kids class audio recording done at Muthu Naickenpatty school (QRST MATRICULATION).

She was all smiles, sincerely and leisurely sharing many points on parenting, present day students attitude etc.

She then enquired what they paid me in that village school. I said it was a PITTANCE. I just went  there to get GOOD contacts. See now this THREE MINUTES LIVE AUDIO RECORDING of school kids tells you more about my PASSION than anything else.

It seems an interview was going on for Soft Skill Trainers in their college. She had in fact conducted an interview for me WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!

When I came out after meeting her I came to know through a staff that she is "considering" me as a SOFT SKILL TRAINER for next academic year (inside college and outside too).

Like CSR (CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY) for corporates they have in colleges, ISR ...Institute Social Responsibility. Through that project they are reaching out to villages and taking direct classes and other enlightening activities for the public.

The above is only a part of my mind boggling  interaction with Smt. LALITHA KUMARI,  Secretary today.

Browsing net discovered that Smt.LALITHA KUMARI  is a Gold medalist from SONA College, Salem.

It was an unforgettable day !!

Let me hope things turn out in my favour soon.

EZHILARASAN

For more please visit :

https://softskillstrainingezhilarasans.blogspot.in
..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25  Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam's  LIKED CLIPS COLLECTION - numbered in descending order.  Friends, I have spent lot of time to view many videos and selected the following useful matter from them. Please open the link and watch carefully. //  நண்பர்களே,  நான் பல மணிநேரம் செலவிட்டு பல  வீடியோக்களைப் பார்த்து, பிறகு அவற்றிலிருந்து பயனுள்ள பின்வருவனவற்றைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து உள்ளேன். இணைப்பைத் திறந்து கவனமாகப் பார்க்கவும். [25] RIVERS DON'T DRINK THEIR OWN WATER  https://youtube.com/shorts/UX5nZ7ORC-g?feature=share   [2 4] "I CUT MY HAIR TO PLAY TENNIS". Kiran Bedi, IPS, is of course a great personality.  https://youtube.com/shorts/gEfejarZDzI?feature=share (Part 2 ..  26 to 50)    [23]  S. P. KALIYA MURTHY: Thomas Alva Edison was rejected from his school. His teacher wrote a letter to his mother asking her not to send him to school because he is mentally retarded. BUT HER MOTHER NEVER TOLD HIM THIS. SHE TOLD HIM THE OPPOSITE.  https://you

Venkatachalams soft skills clips 25 to 50

Friends, I would like to share a big collection of 25 links for video that I enjoyed with you all [from 25 to 50 in reverse order ].   PLEASE SELECT EACH LINK GIVEN BELOW AND  VIEW THE VIDEOs [50] Rajnikant talks about miracles ... [English] https://youtube.com/shorts/EGaHfZgBZUQ?feature=share   --- [42] -People "think" money can solve all problems, but Sudha Murthy says it can solve only 10%.  https://youtube.com/shorts/Uf-qC58l61s?feature=share  (Part 1  ... 1 to 25)   -- Part 3 -- links 51 to 100    [48]  What Abraham Lincoln said about cutting a tree? -    Madhavan quotes  [NA]  https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxOj07LhPKcEqEaz9ORbzAFljjKCBGrr2i   [47] Sudha Murthy - childcare - mobile addition  [English] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86UDb51DvuI  [6:04] [46] Secret of a happy married life - Sudha Murthy   https://youtube.com/shorts/rcB4k92NXn8?feature=share [45] The richest people did not follow the regular route of college, job etc ... https://youtube.com/shorts/rjQOH-x2W9w?

soft skills by EZHILARASAN MENU 0422

MENU 0422 SOFT SKILLS BY EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM .. . Online English classes through Tamil . LINKS TO Soft Skills ARTICLES THAT may REDEFINE YOUR LIFE / இந்த கட்டுரைகள் உங்கள் வாழ்வில் புதிய ஒளி ஏற்றலாம் டோண்ட் மிஸ் ப்ளீஸ்  .. 01   PREGNANT DEER .. 02   WHO WILL CRY WHEN YOU DIE ? . . 03   ZEN STORY – BIG TEA CUP & SMALL TEA CUP .. . . . . 04 ZEN STORY – PATIENCE . . . . . . . . . 05   AMITAAB_BACHCHAN MEETS TATA . . 06 BODY LANGUAGE – AN INTRODUCTION .. . . . . . 07 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 1 . . 08 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 2 . PSYCHOLOGY IN TAMIL    MENU எழிலரசன் வெங்கடாசலம் சேலம் தமிழ் வழி சிறப்பு ஆங்கில பயிற்சியாளர் EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM Tamil Based ENGLISH TRAINER SALEM, South India. WHATSAPP TEXT ONLY = 99526 60402 New contacts WHATSAPP TEXT FIRST  . Online English class _ தமிழ் வழி ஆங்கில பயிற்சி   . . THANKS To   . . BIRDS EYE VIEW