Google site verification
Punctuality and Mr Leo Charles FULL A Flash back to 1998 . Tamil translation தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு I happen to work as a computer software developer for a big civil contractor (Pre-qualified Contractor), Mr.Leo Charles. He was the Managing Director of M/s. BrickSteel Enterprises, Salem. He was a crorepati and a very sincere Christian. A person with good manners and a kind heart. OTHER WORKS OF EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM I can’t forget the VIP treatment he gave me in the inauguration function of his new house. Since, I was a physically challenged person, I had difficulty in sitting down on the floor like others and eat. However, he made me sit in a separate room and made his people serve exclusively for me like a VIP. It was a great honour for me and could not forget the experience. Very few rich people show such extremely good manners. Meeting Mr.Leo Charles for the first time. I met Mr.Charles for the first time somewhere in 1998...
Comments
Aviation Courses in Chennai
Air Hostess Training Institute in Chennai
Airline Courses in Chennai
airport ground staff training courses in Chennai
medical coding training
Fashion designing courses in Chennai
Interior design courses in Chennai