Skip to main content

I am indebted to Dr S V Soundarajan says Venkatachalam Salem

I am indebted to Dr S V Soundarajan, MBBS, D.Ortho 

.. 

Friends, 

Today I am going to elaborate about my unforgettable encounters with Dr.SVS or Dr.S.V.Soundarajan. 


Tamil translation   --தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு 


He was one of rare doctors who talked with patients with a smiling face and a soothing voice. Basically he was a good human being. 

About me - A Polio paralysis victim

Let me tell about my exact health problem before I proceed further. I am a polio victim since the age of 3 years. My right limbs are affected by polio paralysis. Hence,  I can use my right hand only about 15% percent and my right leg about 60%. (How I overcame my physical disability and achieved many things in life, given at the bottom).

For all my inquisitive questions he will calmly answer with a smiling face. Very soon, he understood that I grasped the point in my health problem 100%, he would casually say, "SEE, YOU HAVE COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD YOUR PROBLEM. AFTER ALL YOU HAD CROSSED ALMOST 25 YEARS WITH YOUR PROBLEM. PROCEED IN YOUR WAY. YOU ARE RIGHT. YOU KNOW BETTER".

Very few doctors say those words. 

I was an active TT Table Tennis player in my teenage. Once for my query asking whether I should reduce my physical activities, he said, 

"YOU SHOULD ENJOY YOUR LIFE, DOING WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO DO. JUST REMEMBER TO HAVE A CONSTANT CHECK ON YOUR WEIGHT. EVEN IF YOU INCREASE A KILOGRAM IN WEIGHT (OR DECREASE ) IT IS EQUAL TO TEN KILOGRAMS INCREASE (OR DECREASE) OF A NORMAL PERSON. SO WATCH YOUR WEIGHT. ENJOY LIFE".

Just before my marriage, I met him with lot of queries. A major one is, "Whether I can get married at all?" 

He coolly said, "Yes, I feel one should get married to have a FULLNESS IN LIFE." 

I remember once meeting him after reading a bone growth method (ELIZARO) narrated in the weekly, "THE WEEK". 

He casually told, "HEY, MAN, I HAD ALREADY STUDIED ABOUT IT, IN MY D.ORTHO COURSE. OF COURSE, YOUR BONES WILL GROW ONE INCH. 

BUT DO YOU THINK, YOUR MUSCLES AND NERVES WITH WITHSTAND THE ELONGATION? I THINK, YOUR MOVEMENT MAY GET REDUCED. I DON'T RECOMMEND THAT."

After hearing that, I blessed him in my mind.

"OH, THIS MAN SEEMS LIKE GOD TO ME NOW. MAY GOD GIVE ALL THE VIRTUES HE DESERVES".

Thereafter, I never considered myself a physically challenged person. I always devised ways to overcome my handicap or physical limitations.

I  even recall taking paid computer classes to him in his house around 1995-99.

I am indebted to Dr S V Soundarajan, MBBS, D.Ortho, for what I am today.

I am also indebted to good friends like Manohar, Asgari, Shabbir, M.S.Prakash, Sabhari and Radhakrishnan -- who in one way or the other keep my spirits up. 

(And other HCMS78 guys and friends too).

Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam

Global Tamil Based English Trainer,

Salem, South India


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25  Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam's  LIKED CLIPS COLLECTION - numbered in descending order.  Friends, I have spent lot of time to view many videos and selected the following useful matter from them. Please open the link and watch carefully. //  நண்பர்களே,  நான் பல மணிநேரம் செலவிட்டு பல  வீடியோக்களைப் பார்த்து, பிறகு அவற்றிலிருந்து பயனுள்ள பின்வருவனவற்றைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து உள்ளேன். இணைப்பைத் திறந்து கவனமாகப் பார்க்கவும். [25] RIVERS DON'T DRINK THEIR OWN WATER  https://youtube.com/shorts/UX5nZ7ORC-g?feature=share   [2 4] "I CUT MY HAIR TO PLAY TENNIS". Kiran Bedi, IPS, is of course a great personality.  https://youtube.com/shorts/gEfejarZDzI?feature=share (Part 2 ..  26 to 50)    [23]  S. P. KALIYA MURTHY: Thomas Alva Edison was rejected from his school. His teacher wrote a letter to his mother asking her not to send him to school because he is mentally retarded. BUT HER MOTHER NEVER TOLD HIM THIS. SHE TOLD HIM THE OPPOSITE.  https://you

Venkatachalams soft skills clips 25 to 50

Friends, I would like to share a big collection of 25 links for video that I enjoyed with you all [from 25 to 50 in reverse order ].   PLEASE SELECT EACH LINK GIVEN BELOW AND  VIEW THE VIDEOs [50] Rajnikant talks about miracles ... [English] https://youtube.com/shorts/EGaHfZgBZUQ?feature=share   --- [42] -People "think" money can solve all problems, but Sudha Murthy says it can solve only 10%.  https://youtube.com/shorts/Uf-qC58l61s?feature=share  (Part 1  ... 1 to 25)   -- Part 3 -- links 51 to 100    [48]  What Abraham Lincoln said about cutting a tree? -    Madhavan quotes  [NA]  https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxOj07LhPKcEqEaz9ORbzAFljjKCBGrr2i   [47] Sudha Murthy - childcare - mobile addition  [English] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86UDb51DvuI  [6:04] [46] Secret of a happy married life - Sudha Murthy   https://youtube.com/shorts/rcB4k92NXn8?feature=share [45] The richest people did not follow the regular route of college, job etc ... https://youtube.com/shorts/rjQOH-x2W9w?

soft skills by EZHILARASAN MENU 0422

MENU 0422 SOFT SKILLS BY EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM .. . Online English classes through Tamil . LINKS TO Soft Skills ARTICLES THAT may REDEFINE YOUR LIFE / இந்த கட்டுரைகள் உங்கள் வாழ்வில் புதிய ஒளி ஏற்றலாம் டோண்ட் மிஸ் ப்ளீஸ்  .. 01   PREGNANT DEER .. 02   WHO WILL CRY WHEN YOU DIE ? . . 03   ZEN STORY – BIG TEA CUP & SMALL TEA CUP .. . . . . 04 ZEN STORY – PATIENCE . . . . . . . . . 05   AMITAAB_BACHCHAN MEETS TATA . . 06 BODY LANGUAGE – AN INTRODUCTION .. . . . . . 07 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 1 . . 08 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 2 . PSYCHOLOGY IN TAMIL    MENU எழிலரசன் வெங்கடாசலம் சேலம் தமிழ் வழி சிறப்பு ஆங்கில பயிற்சியாளர் EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM Tamil Based ENGLISH TRAINER SALEM, South India. WHATSAPP TEXT ONLY = 99526 60402 New contacts WHATSAPP TEXT FIRST  . Online English class _ தமிழ் வழி ஆங்கில பயிற்சி   . . THANKS To   . . BIRDS EYE VIEW