Skip to main content

Translation - MY STUNT USING THE RISKY RAMP on January 29

My stunt - என் சாகசம் 

Part 1 - On 29th January 2023 - I went to Shanmugam Hospital to receive an award 

Part 2 -- My stunt - என் சாகசம் 

I went to the hall in the second floor in a lift. While returning, I stopped and I thought of using the lengthy ramp used for wheel-chairs. 

இரண்டாவது மாடியில் உள்ள அரங்கத்திற்கு லிப்டில் சென்றேன்.  திரும்பி வரும்போது, ​​சக்கர நாற்காலிகளுக்குப் பயன்படுத்தப்படும் நீளமான சாய்வுப் பாதையைப் பயன்படுத்தலாமா என்று யோசித்து நின்றேன். 

The young nurses there noticed this and insisted me to use the lift, but I differed. 

அங்குள்ள இளம் செவிலியர்கள் என்னை கவனித்து பின் லிப்டைப் பயன்படுத்த வற்புறுத்தினர். ஆனால் நான் அப்படி செய்யவில்லை.

I told them that in school and college I was a sportsman. And said that I had played table-tennis and shuttle-cock games and won cups then. 

பள்ளியிலும் கல்லூரியிலும் நான் ஒரு விளையாட்டு வீரராக இருந்தேன் என்று அவர்களிடம் சொன்னேன். மற்றும் நான் டேபிள் டென்னிஸ்   மற்றும் சட்டில்காக் விளையாட்டுகள் விளையாடி கப் வென்றவன் என்றேன். 

Hence, I added that they need not worry about me. 

ஆகையால் நீங்கள் என்னைப் பற்றி கவலைபட வேண்டாம் என்றேன். 

I told them that those skills are now going to help me in my day to day life.

அந்தத் திறமைகள் இப்போது என் அன்றாட வாழ்க்கையில் எனக்கு உதவப் போகின்றன என்றேன்.

I didn't wait for their approval and started moving towards the sloppy pathway.

நான் அவர்களுடைய ஒப்புதலுக்காக காத்திருக்காமல் சரிவு பாதையை நோக்கி நகர தொடங்கினேன். 

I decided to try this risky adventure today.  

நான் இன்று ஒரு ஆபத்தான சாகச முயற்சியை செய்ய முடிவு செய்தேன்.   

I thought nobody is going to give me any certificate to me today, and yet it was ok.

யாரும் எனக்கு எந்த ஒரு சான்றிதழையும் கொடுக்க போவதில்லை இருந்தாலும் பரவாயில்லை என்று எண்ணிக் கொண்டேன். 

I had never done this before, so it was really a challenge to my mind and body.

நான் இப்படி முன்பு இதை செய்ததே இல்லை.  அதனால் உண்மையில் இது என் மனதிற்கும் உடலுக்கும் ஒரு சவாலாக இருந்தது.

It was really like a marathon challenge to come down holding my walking stick in my right hand and descending holding the hand rails with my left hand !

வலது கையில் என் ஊன்றுகோலைப் பிடித்துக் கொண்டும் இடது கையால் இரும்பு கைப்பிடியை பிடித்துக் கொண்டு இறங்குவது உண்மையிலேயே ஒரு மாரத்தான் சவாலைப் போலத் தான் இருந்தது !

I stopped for my a while after descending one floor. There again another nurse reminded me to use the lift.

நான் ஒரு மாடி இறங்கிய பிறகு

சற்று நேரம் நின்றேன்.  மீண்டும் மற்றொரு செவிலியர் என்னை லிப்ட் பயன்படுத்த நினைவுபடுத்தினார். 

I repeated something similar and took rest for a ten seconds or so.

நான் ஒரு பத்து விநாடிகள் ஓய்வு எடுத்து இருப்பேன். அப்போது மீண்டும் என்னைப் பற்றி கவலைபட வேண்டாம் என்று சுருக்கமாக கூறினேன்.  

I SAFELY REACHED THE GROUND FLOOR AND CONGRATULATED MYSELF FOR TRYING OUT A RISKY ADVENTURE!

நான் பாதுகாப்பாக தரை தளத்தை அடைந்து, ஆபத்தான சாகசத்தை முயற்சித்ததற்காக என்னை நானே பாராட்டிக் கொண்டேன்!  

I took a few photos in front of the Shanmuga  Hospital and also with another differently-abled social worker, before returning home.  

வீடு திரும்பும் முன் சண்முகா  மருத்துவமனை முன்பும் வேறு ஒரு மாற்றுத்திறனாளி சமூக சேவகருடன் சேர்ந்தும் சில புகைப்படங்கள் எடுத்துக் கொண்டேன். 

MY SELF-CONFIDENCE BOOSTING ARTICLES 

1] My traveling to a village school in a town bus with my walking stick made the conductor shudder.

.

2] My table tennis and shuttle cock playing at Hosur - Premier Mills 

Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam, Salem

Online English Trainer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25  Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam's  LIKED CLIPS COLLECTION - numbered in descending order.  Friends, I have spent lot of time to view many videos and selected the following useful matter from them. Please open the link and watch carefully. //  நண்பர்களே,  நான் பல மணிநேரம் செலவிட்டு பல  வீடியோக்களைப் பார்த்து, பிறகு அவற்றிலிருந்து பயனுள்ள பின்வருவனவற்றைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து உள்ளேன். இணைப்பைத் திறந்து கவனமாகப் பார்க்கவும். [25] RIVERS DON'T DRINK THEIR OWN WATER  https://youtube.com/shorts/UX5nZ7ORC-g?feature=share   [2 4] "I CUT MY HAIR TO PLAY TENNIS". Kiran Bedi, IPS, is of course a great personality.  https://youtube.com/shorts/gEfejarZDzI?feature=share (Part 2 ..  26 to 50)    [23]  S. P. KALIYA MURTHY: Thomas Alva Edison was rejected from his school. His teacher wrote a letter to his mother asking her not to send him to school because he is mentally retarded. BUT HER MOTHER NEVER TOLD HIM THIS. SHE TOLD HIM THE OPPOSITE.  https://you

Venkatachalams soft skills clips 25 to 50

Friends, I would like to share a big collection of 25 links for video that I enjoyed with you all [from 25 to 50 in reverse order ].   PLEASE SELECT EACH LINK GIVEN BELOW AND  VIEW THE VIDEOs [50] Rajnikant talks about miracles ... [English] https://youtube.com/shorts/EGaHfZgBZUQ?feature=share   --- [42] -People "think" money can solve all problems, but Sudha Murthy says it can solve only 10%.  https://youtube.com/shorts/Uf-qC58l61s?feature=share  (Part 1  ... 1 to 25)   -- Part 3 -- links 51 to 100    [48]  What Abraham Lincoln said about cutting a tree? -    Madhavan quotes  [NA]  https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxOj07LhPKcEqEaz9ORbzAFljjKCBGrr2i   [47] Sudha Murthy - childcare - mobile addition  [English] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86UDb51DvuI  [6:04] [46] Secret of a happy married life - Sudha Murthy   https://youtube.com/shorts/rcB4k92NXn8?feature=share [45] The richest people did not follow the regular route of college, job etc ... https://youtube.com/shorts/rjQOH-x2W9w?

soft skills by EZHILARASAN MENU 0422

MENU 0422 SOFT SKILLS BY EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM .. . Online English classes through Tamil . LINKS TO Soft Skills ARTICLES THAT may REDEFINE YOUR LIFE / இந்த கட்டுரைகள் உங்கள் வாழ்வில் புதிய ஒளி ஏற்றலாம் டோண்ட் மிஸ் ப்ளீஸ்  .. 01   PREGNANT DEER .. 02   WHO WILL CRY WHEN YOU DIE ? . . 03   ZEN STORY – BIG TEA CUP & SMALL TEA CUP .. . . . . 04 ZEN STORY – PATIENCE . . . . . . . . . 05   AMITAAB_BACHCHAN MEETS TATA . . 06 BODY LANGUAGE – AN INTRODUCTION .. . . . . . 07 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 1 . . 08 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 2 . PSYCHOLOGY IN TAMIL    MENU எழிலரசன் வெங்கடாசலம் சேலம் தமிழ் வழி சிறப்பு ஆங்கில பயிற்சியாளர் EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM Tamil Based ENGLISH TRAINER SALEM, South India. WHATSAPP TEXT ONLY = 99526 60402 New contacts WHATSAPP TEXT FIRST  . Online English class _ தமிழ் வழி ஆங்கில பயிற்சி   . . THANKS To   . . BIRDS EYE VIEW