Skip to main content

NAMBIKKAI VAASAL TRUST FUNCTION December 30, 2018 Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam

NAMBIKKAI VAASAL TRUST FUNCTION December 30, 2018  -My Diary for ALL

.
.


SUKI SIVAM and LENA THALIMVANAN SPEECH, 25 BOOKS RELEASE etc function
at EPIPHANY CENTRE, FOUR ROADS, SALEM

.
..

..
Sir / friend, 
Today I got up as usual, but skipped reading my newspaper. I got ready early by 9.05am and my brother dropped me at the venue EPIPANY CENTRE near Four Roads, Salem.

I was there from 9.30am to around 1.30pm.

It was a very memorable occasion to see my friend and Poet Aekalaivan being blessed by so many dignitaries.


The stage was decorated by 25 authors, some of them DIFFERENTLY ABLED. The Chief Guests Lena Thamilvanan and Suki Sivam gave excellent speeches.

AEKALAIVAN is doing all the good things I had in mind for the society. He wants to shortly start a TRAINING for the DIFFERENTLY ABLED and is seeking funds from philanthropists for that.

Today at the venue, I was wondering at the blessings of the Gods of all three religions.

What a great blend of three religions !!

I was able to collect Rs.1,500 from ten people and donated it to the trust and received 25 books from the Chief Guest, Suki Sivam.

## LENA THAMILVANAN donated Rs.25,000 to the trust today.

For about 2 weeks, I had been sending messages in whatsapp to acquaintances and my old and would be learners to contribute at least Rs.150.

It was a great experience collecting funds from different strata of the society. It was a pleasant surprise that I received cash within 60 seconds from three people when I just started praising about AEKALAIVAN and his ambition to start a school for the DIFFERENTLY ABLED.
 
Anyway, I had done my part and enjoyed every minute today at the function.

I was also able to record 3 sections of SUKI SIVAM's speech in my mobile phone, each for about 10 minutes duration.

A DIFFERENTLY ABLED writer, Vembai Balaji, offered to drop me home and did so. I also met TIMES OF INDIA Senthil Kumaran and his wife. I also met  Mr.NACHIMUTHU, the TRUST auditor before the start of the function. (Mr. Senthil Kumaran had help me easily get the educational loan for my elder daughter in 2010).

After lunch, I was very tired. So I had a siesta till 6 pm. Then I went out for walk and evening tea, though I felt a bit tired.
.
..

Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam
Global Tamil Based English Trainer
Salem, South India.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25  Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam's  LIKED CLIPS COLLECTION - numbered in descending order.  Friends, I have spent lot of time to view many videos and selected the following useful matter from them. Please open the link and watch carefully. //  நண்பர்களே,  நான் பல மணிநேரம் செலவிட்டு பல  வீடியோக்களைப் பார்த்து, பிறகு அவற்றிலிருந்து பயனுள்ள பின்வருவனவற்றைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து உள்ளேன். இணைப்பைத் திறந்து கவனமாகப் பார்க்கவும். [25] RIVERS DON'T DRINK THEIR OWN WATER  https://youtube.com/shorts/UX5nZ7ORC-g?feature=share   [2 4] "I CUT MY HAIR TO PLAY TENNIS". Kiran Bedi, IPS, is of course a great personality.  https://youtube.com/shorts/gEfejarZDzI?feature=share (Part 2 ..  26 to 50)    [23]  S. P. KALIYA MURTHY: Thomas Alva Edison was rejected from his school. His teacher wrote a letter to his mother asking her not to send him to school because he is mentally retarded. BUT HER MOTHER NEVER TOLD HIM THIS. SHE TOLD HIM THE OPPOSITE.  https://you

Venkatachalams soft skills clips 25 to 50

Friends, I would like to share a big collection of 25 links for video that I enjoyed with you all [from 25 to 50 in reverse order ].   PLEASE SELECT EACH LINK GIVEN BELOW AND  VIEW THE VIDEOs [50] Rajnikant talks about miracles ... [English] https://youtube.com/shorts/EGaHfZgBZUQ?feature=share   --- [42] -People "think" money can solve all problems, but Sudha Murthy says it can solve only 10%.  https://youtube.com/shorts/Uf-qC58l61s?feature=share  (Part 1  ... 1 to 25)   -- Part 3 -- links 51 to 100    [48]  What Abraham Lincoln said about cutting a tree? -    Madhavan quotes  [NA]  https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxOj07LhPKcEqEaz9ORbzAFljjKCBGrr2i   [47] Sudha Murthy - childcare - mobile addition  [English] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86UDb51DvuI  [6:04] [46] Secret of a happy married life - Sudha Murthy   https://youtube.com/shorts/rcB4k92NXn8?feature=share [45] The richest people did not follow the regular route of college, job etc ... https://youtube.com/shorts/rjQOH-x2W9w?

soft skills by EZHILARASAN MENU 0422

MENU 0422 SOFT SKILLS BY EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM .. . Online English classes through Tamil . LINKS TO Soft Skills ARTICLES THAT may REDEFINE YOUR LIFE / இந்த கட்டுரைகள் உங்கள் வாழ்வில் புதிய ஒளி ஏற்றலாம் டோண்ட் மிஸ் ப்ளீஸ்  .. 01   PREGNANT DEER .. 02   WHO WILL CRY WHEN YOU DIE ? . . 03   ZEN STORY – BIG TEA CUP & SMALL TEA CUP .. . . . . 04 ZEN STORY – PATIENCE . . . . . . . . . 05   AMITAAB_BACHCHAN MEETS TATA . . 06 BODY LANGUAGE – AN INTRODUCTION .. . . . . . 07 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 1 . . 08 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 2 . PSYCHOLOGY IN TAMIL    MENU எழிலரசன் வெங்கடாசலம் சேலம் தமிழ் வழி சிறப்பு ஆங்கில பயிற்சியாளர் EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM Tamil Based ENGLISH TRAINER SALEM, South India. WHATSAPP TEXT ONLY = 99526 60402 New contacts WHATSAPP TEXT FIRST  . Online English class _ தமிழ் வழி ஆங்கில பயிற்சி   . . THANKS To   . . BIRDS EYE VIEW