Skip to main content

VINAYAKAR ART PIECE GIFT FROM AN ELDERLY LADY STUDENT

VINAYAKAR ART PIECE GIFT FROM AN ELDERLY LADY STUDENT
 [maetti thuni oviyam]
-
Around 2010 I was running an English Training Institute near Four Roads, Salem near Muniappan Temple. Once an aged lady approached me for English Training. I think she was about 10 years elder to me. 

I noticed all her teeth were fallen down. And while she spoke it was very diffcult even to understand her Tamil. I hinted that it will be a very challenging job at this age to learn English. But she was persistent. 

She told me that her granddaughter studying 8th standard had refused to teach her English. Hence, she took it as a challenge and had approached me to learn English.  I understood that her husband might be ready to get a new gold chain weighing few sovereigns, if she had asked for it. Hence, paying my high fees may not  seem to be matter to her. 

Reluctantly I accepted the challenge and took classes to her. She attended my classes with great sincerity. And I will have to put  extraordinary efforts to teach her English. Recalling now, with almost no tooth in her mouth, I will have to try my best to hide my impending laughter ON HEARING HER SPEAK ENGLISH WORDS, with vibrating lips. 

After a month or so she told that her house is going to be shifted in a few weeks and she will be forced to discountine my English classes. She was a bit disappointed. 

However, she told me that she is making an art work in cloth - VINAYAKAR PHOTO and wanted to gift it to me. I was very moved on hearing that. As already mentioned, she will be  shifting her house within a few weeks. She was concerned whether she will be able to complete it in time. 

I had seen my mother do that art work when I was young. It is an extraordinary work demanding about 10 or 15 hours of intricate workmanship. With thread and needle, you will have to make XX stitching patterns using different colours to create the required image. 

This Vinayaka's photo, a hand made art piece in cloth, was gifted to me by a LADY STUDENT, about ten years elder to me in 2010. This is  a TREASURE in my house. 

Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam
Salem
Tamil Based Online English Trainer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25  Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam's  LIKED CLIPS COLLECTION - numbered in descending order.  Friends, I have spent lot of time to view many videos and selected the following useful matter from them. Please open the link and watch carefully. //  நண்பர்களே,  நான் பல மணிநேரம் செலவிட்டு பல  வீடியோக்களைப் பார்த்து, பிறகு அவற்றிலிருந்து பயனுள்ள பின்வருவனவற்றைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து உள்ளேன். இணைப்பைத் திறந்து கவனமாகப் பார்க்கவும். [25] RIVERS DON'T DRINK THEIR OWN WATER  https://youtube.com/shorts/UX5nZ7ORC-g?feature=share   [2 4] "I CUT MY HAIR TO PLAY TENNIS". Kiran Bedi, IPS, is of course a great personality.  https://youtube.com/shorts/gEfejarZDzI?feature=share (Part 2 ..  26 to 50)    [23]  S. P. KALIYA MURTHY: Thomas Alva Edison was rejected from his school. His teacher wrote a letter to his mother asking her not to send him to school because he is mentally retarded. BUT HER MOTHER NEVER TOLD HIM THIS. SHE TOLD HIM THE OPPOSITE.  https://you

soft skills by EZHILARASAN MENU 0422

MENU 0422 SOFT SKILLS BY EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM .. . Online English classes through Tamil . LINKS TO Soft Skills ARTICLES THAT may REDEFINE YOUR LIFE / இந்த கட்டுரைகள் உங்கள் வாழ்வில் புதிய ஒளி ஏற்றலாம் டோண்ட் மிஸ் ப்ளீஸ்  .. 01   PREGNANT DEER .. 02   WHO WILL CRY WHEN YOU DIE ? . . 03   ZEN STORY – BIG TEA CUP & SMALL TEA CUP .. . . . . 04 ZEN STORY – PATIENCE . . . . . . . . . 05   AMITAAB_BACHCHAN MEETS TATA . . 06 BODY LANGUAGE – AN INTRODUCTION .. . . . . . 07 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 1 . . 08 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 2 . PSYCHOLOGY IN TAMIL    MENU எழிலரசன் வெங்கடாசலம் சேலம் தமிழ் வழி சிறப்பு ஆங்கில பயிற்சியாளர் EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM Tamil Based ENGLISH TRAINER SALEM, South India. WHATSAPP TEXT ONLY = 99526 60402 New contacts WHATSAPP TEXT FIRST  . Online English class _ தமிழ் வழி ஆங்கில பயிற்சி   . . THANKS To   . . BIRDS EYE VIEW

Venkatachalams soft skills clips 25 to 50

Friends, I would like to share a big collection of 25 links for video that I enjoyed with you all [from 25 to 50 in reverse order ].   PLEASE SELECT EACH LINK GIVEN BELOW AND  VIEW THE VIDEOs [50] Rajnikant talks about miracles ... [English] https://youtube.com/shorts/EGaHfZgBZUQ?feature=share   --- [42] -People "think" money can solve all problems, but Sudha Murthy says it can solve only 10%.  https://youtube.com/shorts/Uf-qC58l61s?feature=share  (Part 1  ... 1 to 25)   -- Part 3 -- links 51 to 100    [48]  What Abraham Lincoln said about cutting a tree? -    Madhavan quotes  [NA]  https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxOj07LhPKcEqEaz9ORbzAFljjKCBGrr2i   [47] Sudha Murthy - childcare - mobile addition  [English] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86UDb51DvuI  [6:04] [46] Secret of a happy married life - Sudha Murthy   https://youtube.com/shorts/rcB4k92NXn8?feature=share [45] The richest people did not follow the regular route of college, job etc ... https://youtube.com/shorts/rjQOH-x2W9w?