Skip to main content

Saroja aunty predicts my doubles driving ability // soft skills Ezhilarasan

Saroja aunty predicts my doubles driving ability long before I tried that.

..


Let me tell a real life incident that I narrated to a sishya. It was to develop his "POSITIVE THINKING".

My Baby Saroja aunty (சின்னம்மா)  PREDICTED that I can drive doubles in my TVS 50. BUT SHE CAN'T EVEN DRIVE A CYCLE. HOW?

Please read on ..

A flashback  to around  2002  !!

Long back i.e., about 15 years ago, I was driving only singles in my moped, TVS 50. When I shared the fact with my maternal aunty, Bangalore Baby Saroja, she told me casually,  “Ezhil, do not worry, one day I am sure you will be able to drive your TVS 50 with your wife on the back seat of your two wheeler vehicle.”

She generally does not talk unnecessarily anything to anyone.  Hence, I "recorded" that statement in my mind.

Then after a few years my wife learnt to drive TVS 50 on her own.  I was waiting for this to happen and wanted to try out what my Saroja aunt said.

Finally one day, in an open ground near my father in law’s house, I drove my TVS 50 with my wife sitting on the back seat.  “Eureka!” I did it. Thanks to Baby aunty who  PREDICTED  long back that I can do it.

From then on, slowly I started driving with my wife on the back seat on roads but very cautiously. I improved day by day and after a year or so, I was able to drive in the town with my wife very casually. Generally, I avoided driving on a rainy day.

Until one year before my accident on 12th April 2007, I was driving with my wife on
the back seat.

I told my sisya  to find out “such” good people in his life like my Baby Saroja Aunty and meet them often. And then share with him or her ---all your dreams in life. .. your personal experiences and all your happiness and pains in life ...

And then “hear” what they say attentively and act upon it.

P.S. :

I am a DIFFERENTLY ABLED person with my right limbs affected by polio paralysis (My right hand functions : 10% and right leg functions 70%).
I was driving a moped for around 15 years)
.

EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM
Tamil based English Trainer (worldwide)
SALEM, SOUTH INDIA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25

VENKATACHALAMs soft skills CLIPS 1 TO 25  Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam's  LIKED CLIPS COLLECTION - numbered in descending order.  Friends, I have spent lot of time to view many videos and selected the following useful matter from them. Please open the link and watch carefully. //  நண்பர்களே,  நான் பல மணிநேரம் செலவிட்டு பல  வீடியோக்களைப் பார்த்து, பிறகு அவற்றிலிருந்து பயனுள்ள பின்வருவனவற்றைத் தேர்ந்தெடுத்து உள்ளேன். இணைப்பைத் திறந்து கவனமாகப் பார்க்கவும். [25] RIVERS DON'T DRINK THEIR OWN WATER  https://youtube.com/shorts/UX5nZ7ORC-g?feature=share   [2 4] "I CUT MY HAIR TO PLAY TENNIS". Kiran Bedi, IPS, is of course a great personality.  https://youtube.com/shorts/gEfejarZDzI?feature=share (Part 2 ..  26 to 50)    [23]  S. P. KALIYA MURTHY: Thomas Alva Edison was rejected from his school. His teacher wrote a letter to his mother asking her not to send him to school because he is mentally retarded. BUT HER MOTHER NEVER TOLD HIM THIS. SHE TOLD HIM THE OPPOSITE.  https://you

Venkatachalams soft skills clips 25 to 50

Friends, I would like to share a big collection of 25 links for video that I enjoyed with you all [from 25 to 50 in reverse order ].   PLEASE SELECT EACH LINK GIVEN BELOW AND  VIEW THE VIDEOs [50] Rajnikant talks about miracles ... [English] https://youtube.com/shorts/EGaHfZgBZUQ?feature=share   --- [42] -People "think" money can solve all problems, but Sudha Murthy says it can solve only 10%.  https://youtube.com/shorts/Uf-qC58l61s?feature=share  (Part 1  ... 1 to 25)   -- Part 3 -- links 51 to 100    [48]  What Abraham Lincoln said about cutting a tree? -    Madhavan quotes  [NA]  https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxOj07LhPKcEqEaz9ORbzAFljjKCBGrr2i   [47] Sudha Murthy - childcare - mobile addition  [English] https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86UDb51DvuI  [6:04] [46] Secret of a happy married life - Sudha Murthy   https://youtube.com/shorts/rcB4k92NXn8?feature=share [45] The richest people did not follow the regular route of college, job etc ... https://youtube.com/shorts/rjQOH-x2W9w?

soft skills by EZHILARASAN MENU 0422

MENU 0422 SOFT SKILLS BY EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM .. . Online English classes through Tamil . LINKS TO Soft Skills ARTICLES THAT may REDEFINE YOUR LIFE / இந்த கட்டுரைகள் உங்கள் வாழ்வில் புதிய ஒளி ஏற்றலாம் டோண்ட் மிஸ் ப்ளீஸ்  .. 01   PREGNANT DEER .. 02   WHO WILL CRY WHEN YOU DIE ? . . 03   ZEN STORY – BIG TEA CUP & SMALL TEA CUP .. . . . . 04 ZEN STORY – PATIENCE . . . . . . . . . 05   AMITAAB_BACHCHAN MEETS TATA . . 06 BODY LANGUAGE – AN INTRODUCTION .. . . . . . 07 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 1 . . 08 LEARN FROM AN EAGLE – PART 2 . PSYCHOLOGY IN TAMIL    MENU எழிலரசன் வெங்கடாசலம் சேலம் தமிழ் வழி சிறப்பு ஆங்கில பயிற்சியாளர் EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM Tamil Based ENGLISH TRAINER SALEM, South India. WHATSAPP TEXT ONLY = 99526 60402 New contacts WHATSAPP TEXT FIRST  . Online English class _ தமிழ் வழி ஆங்கில பயிற்சி   . . THANKS To   . . BIRDS EYE VIEW